Focos is a big step into the future of computational photography and light-field camera, bringing DSLR-like photography to your dual-camera iPhone, with beautiful bokeh effects usually achievable only with professional large aperture cameras. With the technology of computational photography, you can make unlimited changes to your photos, focus after the fact, and change the aperture repeatedly, exceeding the limits of any editing tools you’ve known before. The creative potential unleashed by Focos is endless.
– Take photos with shallow depth of field, without manually painting or making selections.
– True 3D imaging.
– Simulate large apertures to create real bokeh effects normally only possible with DSLR cameras and expensive lenses.
– Import existing portrait photos and customize the bokeh effect.
– Re-focus portrait photos that have already been taken, with a simple tap.
– Choose from various simulated aperture diaphragms to generate different bokeh spot effects.
– Professional options to simulate lens characteristics, such as creamy, bilinear, swirly, and reflex effects, and more.
– Visualise the depth of areas within your portrait photos in a 3D view, and intuitively add depth filters.
– Simulate rainy, snowy or foggy weather with depth filters.
– Intuitive and easy to use, with built-in video tutorials.
– An essential tool for iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X (dual lens devices).
Taking portrait photos is not possible on devices that lack dual cameras. It is therefore recommended that Focos is used on devices with dual cameras.
All sample photos in screenshots and video previews were shot on an iPhone 7 Plus.
Do you have questions or suggestions? Contact us via support @ focos . me.